Employee Giving Circle
SARH Foundation welcomes physicians, staff, and all employees at SARH to join the Employee Giving Circle.
Employee Giving provides financial support to the SARH Foundation, whose mission is to raise funds to support South Arkansas Regional Hospital initiatives and to purchase priority medical equipment that maintains and improves the quality of care for patients.
This type of giving enables ALL of us to make a HUGE impact on our hospital by giving a little per paycheck. Join the Employee Giving Circle and help us celebrate the transition of our hospital becoming a new nonprofit.
It's Important to Know:
Every gift makes an impact - big and small! Whether you donate $1, $5, $10, or more per paycheck - at any level of giving - you can help:
- Boost funding for equipment and upgrades
- Fund hospital initiates and programs
- Support hospital employees
- Improve the health of the community
It's Simple! How to Enroll:
- Donate by first considering the amount you wish to deduct from each paycheck.
- Complete the online form.
- Once you enroll in the Employee Giving Circle, your giving amount will be deducted from your next paycheck and automatically deducted from each following paycheck.
Perks for joining the Employee Giving Circle:
- All givers will be placed in a drawing to receive free SARH or SARH Foundation swag.
- All givers will receive a special gift each year and a membership/participation certificate.
- All givers will be recognized in the Annual Impact Report.
- All givers will receive a SARH Foundation Thank You Letter with their annual giving total with tax-deduction information.
- Givers with an annual total of $1,200 ($100 per month) or more will be invited to the SARH Foundation Annual Donor Recognition Ceremony.
To sign up, complete the Payroll Deduction Form in the link below or use the QR code.
Payroll Deduction Form
Click to open the form
Use your cell phone camera to open the QR code.