Part-Time (25 hours)
Must have Life Guard Certification
Lifeguard Level 1
Status: Part-Time (25 hrs.) Afternoons between the hours of 12:00PM and 8:00PM and on weekends.
Position Summary: Primary job responsibility is to ensure the safety, service and cleanliness of the Aquatics Center in a friendly professional manner.
Qualifications: High school diploma, GED or currently enrolled in an accredited education program.
Certifications: Current Lifeguard and CPR certifications are required.
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon
submitting to and passing a drug test.
We are a Drug Free Work Place.
SHARE Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full-Time VISTA position
Interfaith Clinic VISTA
SHARE Foundation, an operating foundation in El Dorado, Arkansas was voted One of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas and one of the Top Non Profits of the Year by Arkansas Business, both in 2019.
Interfaith Clinic VISTA
The Charitable Clinic VISTA will adopt a method for tracking potential volunteers, volunteer hours, and gather data to grow the current volunteer program. They will develop volunteer job descriptions, identify recruitment and retention best practices, train staff on how to effectively work with and train volunteers, and evaluate the effectiveness of the program. The VISTA will also become familiar with AHRQ and other resources that relate to Health Literacy and adapt resources in the Toolkit to create Standard Operating Procedures for the Clinic on Health Literacy. The candidate will survey patients to identify barriers related to spoken, written, self-care management, and support systems, and provider training to staff to implement Health Literacy workflows. The candidate will partner with SHARE Foundation’s Resource Development Director to identify funding opportunities for these projects.
Interfaith Clinic VISTA Goal of the Project:
Support low-income, uninsured patients at the charitable clinic setting by researching, creating, and implementing a volunteer program to promote healthy futures and build capacity by implementing a Health Literacy Plan to improve the health literacy among low-income clinic patients.
- A strong candidate will have experience working with and recruiting volunteers.
- Have the ability to work independently to complete projects.
- Having experience with program development is preferred.
- You will work in a free and charitable clinic setting to research, create, and implement a volunteer program.
- The VISTA will also work to improve Health Literacy by implementing a Health Literacy Plan.
- Candidate must have good computer skills in order to create reports and evaluation tools to measure the program’s success. Should be proficient in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, and Access.
- Some office or clinic experience preferred.
- Be 18 years old or older (no upper age limit)
- US Citizen or legal residency
AmeriCorps VISTA Benefits:
- Living Allowance (bi-weekly)
- Relocation Allowance (if move 50+ miles from home)
- End of Service Award (choose between a Segal Education Award of $6,095 to pay for a range of education expenses or a cash stipend of $1,800)
- Healthcare Benefit (choose between reimbursement for healthcare or a healthcare plan. Dental and vision are also included.)
- Non-Competitive Eligibility (NCE): A unique hiring path which makes it easier for federal agencies to hire you.
- Professional Development Training
- Child Care (you may be eligible to receive a child care benefit if you have children under the age of 13.)
- A monthly $100 additional living allowance from SHARE Foundation
To apply, fill out the contact form on our website. Then go to the VISTA website to complete the application process. Apply as soon as possible to begin by July 19, 2021.
SHARE Foundation is a drug-free workplace.
Part-time 15-20 hours per week.
Available M-F 5am-8:30 pm Sat 7:55am-5:00pm Sun 12:55pm-5pm
Member Services Level I
Position Summary: Be the first point of member contact at the front desk. Act as public relations representative, promoting consistent delivery of excellent customer service. Responsible for the member check in process, point of sale functions including Juice Bar as needed, membership sales and prospect tours. Performs receptionist functions for the center and disseminates information and customer complaints and or concerns.
Qualifications: One year of successful customer service is required with 3 or more years preferred. Must be able to work independently and use judgment and discretion. Must be able to handle basic office functions and point of sale functions. Must possess excellent public relations skills and communication skills both verbal and written.
Certifications: Current certification in CPR and First Aid required must be obtained within 90 days of hire. The cost for CPR certification will be reimbursed by HFC.
Information to pass along to external candidates: An application can be found on the SHARE website www.sharefoundation.com along with the job description in its entirety. Any offer of employment to external candidates will be conditional upon submitting to and passing a drug test.